Gratitude * Sunday
Sunday’s heartfelt tradition.
A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
A list of gratitudes, our gratefulness feeds one another.
Quoted from Taryn Wilson
Joining the Gratitude Sunday Tradition at Wooly Moss Roots
Better late than never, they say…
This we I am grateful for ~
* The bounty of a friend’s Homestead and their overwhelming generosity to share.
* The last-minute decision to bring my favorite piece of cast iron on the road.
* A new season of life for Big Daddy.
* milestones achieved *bikeriding
* The fact that over the years when the idea of selling the Tin Can came up, I always declined and held onto it. #aviontrailer
* A Mom who says, “Call me anytime and if you need lunch, I’d love to pay”! Lol, I chuckle but love it just the same. #mamalove
* Good friends who have shown my children just how big their hearts can be. #aplacetocrash
* Salt Lamps
* Crocs (always)
* sharing a meal with friends who are more like family #familytable
* The local public library
* God’s earth
(I just this pic from our road trip home from Colorado, a small country church in Elk Mountain WY)
* Good teachers willing to teach
* My small but very accommodating bath tub in the Tin Can
* The iphone camera
* My Son in law willing to leave family and friends do his job far from home ~ come home soon.